"Company" or "we" or "GoSweetSpot" means SweetSpot Group Limited and its employees, agents, subcontractors, and assignees.
"Customer" means the person, firm or company specified as the Customer in the Account Application or the entity that purchased courier tickets from the Company and which term includes any “Contracting Party” as defined in the Act.
GoSweetSpot will provide the following services
- GoSweetSpot will provide its freight optimisation software, including maintenance and full training in the use of this software.
GoSweetSpot has provided the Customer (the person, firm or company specified as the Customer in the Account Application) with a set of rates based on the selected carriers.
- Payment for these carriers’ services will be invoiced directly by GoSweetSpot.
- Payment will be invoiced in NZ$ and will need to be paid into GoSweetSpot’s NZ bank account.
The prices stated in any proposal provided to you are based on the information you have provided us. We may need to change the prices charged, if that information is incorrect, or if it changes later.
An annual general increase applies on the 1st July for NZ Post, Castle Parcels, NOW Couriers, NZ Couriers and Post Haste Couriers. 1st of November for Mainstream and TIL. 1st Jan for FedEx.
The Customer has chosen to use the below carriers for their freight needs.( all may not be utilised yet, but good if you’ve agreed to T’s and C’s now for later on)
- Castle Parcels
- Kerry Logistics
- Mainstream Freight
- NOW Couriers
- NZ Post International
- NZ Couriers
- Post Haste
- TIL Freight
- Urgent Couriers
- The Customer shall be bound by and comply with these carriers’ standard conditions of carriage as contained in appendix Note: these will be revised from time to time (copies of the latest versions are attached) which shall be incorporated into and form part of this agreement, however where applicable the Service Provision Agreement will override such conditions.
GoSweetSpot Terms and Conditions
Claims for Loss or Damage
GoSweetSpot has no liability for any loss or damage. This liability and the process surrounding this are covered by each selected carriers’ terms and conditions. All GoSweetSpot invoices must be paid irrespective of pending/declined claims.
- GoSweetSpot invoice monthly, payment accepted by the 20th of the month following purchase. If any account is in dispute, the undisputed portion of the account shall be payable as normal.
- GoSweetSpot have the right to withhold any services to any customer whose account is in arrears, until such time the account is paid.
- GoSweetSpot reserves the right to charge a late payment fee of 3% or $50, whichever is greater. This is charged fortnightly on overdue balance.
- If the Customer account is passed onto a debt collection agency, all fees relating to collections will subjected to the Customer.
- All prices quoted exclude GST and variable fuel charges.
- Any additional charges outlined in the carrier's terms and conditions are applicable but will be invoiced directly by GoSweetSpot.
In the event of any clause of Force Majeure preventing the operation of the System, GoSweetSpot shall not have any liability in respect of the non-performance of its obligations under this Agreement and those obligations shall be deemed to be suspended until the cause of Force Majeure has ceased to have effect.
The purposes of this clause "Force Majeure" means any cause beyond the reasonable control of GoSweetSpot including, but without limitation any strike, lockout, dispute, disturbance or other industrial action, riot, war, civil rebellion, or road blockage, extreme weather conditions, or accidents.
As per clause 1, this agreement is deemed to be in continuance until such time as 30 days notice of written cancellation is provided by either party.
Terms and Conditions of Carriage
Please refer to the following partner carrier’s terms and conditions by clicking on the below links.
Please note that the GoSweetSpot payment terms from clause f) iii from the above agreement overrides our partner carrier payment terms from all of the below links:
This document was last updated on 29/05/2017.