01-Jul-2021 01:23 PM - Rowan
The polar blast felt by most of the country has had a significant impact on deliveries. With conditions starting to ease, our road and air networks are now operating to their normal schedules.
Many items are now starting to move freely, but the backlog is extensive. Delivery timings may be delayed – further information is outlined below.
- Interislander ferry services have recommenced (albeit on a reduced schedule).
- Due to the cancellation of ferry services (over the past few days), the backlog of Economy items is significant.
- These items will be incurring delivery delays up to 2-3 days until the backlog is cleared, which is expected to take the remainder of this week and weekend.
- The total delivery window for these items lodged between Mon-Wed this week will be 4-6 Days.
- There are currently no delays to Express services