Business Development – Outbound Hunter or Telesales
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to join our fantastic team. We are proud of our amazing products, and this is your chance to join a company that has a fun start up culture which is dynamic and continuing to grow. We know that we have a great product that adds genuine value to any small to medium business needing a courier and freight solution.
We believe our product is the best in the market, so if you are great at creating new business then we know you will enjoy the rewards and the growth opportunities that are possible with this role. This is a phone-based position with monthly uncapped commission to reward you for overachievement. This is an autonomous role so you can make it your own while reporting directly to the Sales Manager.
This role is based in our open-plan office located just off the motorway in Penrose and directly across the road from the Penrose Train station. You will be provided a laptop and everything you need so that you can also work from home a couple of days per week.
What this role involves:
• Source your own leads
• Be responsible for acquiring new business through outbound calling to both supplied and self – initiated sources
• Liaising and meeting with potential customers, providing accurate quotes and closing sales
• Provide account management support and onboarding to clients acquired for a three month cycle prior to being passed onto an Account Manager
• Collaborate with a team of five and drive creative ways to source new business leads
What you will bring to the role:
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Confidence to build rapport easily with clients
• Proven ability to grow business and build opportunity pipelines
• Self-motivated to work towards monthly sales targets
What we can offer you:
• Competitive base salary
• Monthly uncapped commission to reward you for overachievement
• Beat your targets and there are earlier rewards
• We will provide you with your own laptop and mobile phone
• One-on-one coaching and full inhouse training provided in the role
• Happy to negotiate flexible starting and finishing times
• End of quarter team celebrations
• Fun team culture where we have table tennis and a dart board.
• Free office snacks to keep everyone going throughout the day
GoSweetSpot is a New Zealand born and bred business where we specialise in producing Cloud-based Freight Management services to businesses. In the last 10 years, we have become New Zealand’s number one courier and freight aggregator and there are over 4000 small and medium sized businesses now saving time and money using our GoSweetSpot online courier and freight booking platform. Our purpose is to reinvent courier & freight by creating innovative software solutions that streamline businesses efficiencies which will help them continue to grow and thrive.
If you think you have all these boxes ticked, get your CV across to us today.
Apply only if you are already eligible to work in NZ.