Auckland, New Zealand
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Accounts Administrator to join our growing team. This person will be responsible for providing financial and administrative support to ensure effective, efficient and accurate processing of financial information.
You will not just be a 'processor' as they say. You will need to be experienced in end to end payables function and have an absolute eye for detail for picking up anomalies and then an inquisitive mind to get to the root of any issues arising with the payables function.
You will be responsible for making sure all our accounts are in order and administered in a timely manner. You will be responsible for ensuring invoices go out on time, any accounts queries taken care of and most important be the detail focused pillar that will help our team grow.
Analysis. Competent in not only looking at the numbers but suggesting improvements to the way we do business.
Processes. Competent in following processes for accounts and suggesting improvements to make the function more streamlined and efficient.
Communication: Competent and assertive communication style. We are a team that gets things done, so need a proactive person that can take the initiative to make things happen. This may require liaising with staff for information required or calling clients to tidy accounts.
Who you are. A team player, constantly striving to achieve excellent results for the team. Detail focused, organised and pragmatic yet a strong communicator to discuss the current position of the accounts.
- On-board new clients into the accounting/rating system
- Follow up and communicate with clients regarding accounts, accounts support tickets and following up missed payments if needed
- Processing client transactions via credit card and direct debit on our platform
- Manage accounts payables, staff disbursements, reconciliations and approve payments.
- Raise purchase orders with suppliers
- Process customer credits or adjustments
- Prepare and send the monthly invoices
- Prepare payables batch payments
- Keep Xero accounts tidy so that the business has a clear view of financials
- Occasional organisational work for Directors
- Support the team in the odd administration task
- Effective time management, as well as stay organised with workload, multiple tasks & deadlines.
- Forward thinking. GoSweetSpot is a dynamic company and is always striving to think different and innovate.
- Strong communication skills, well organised, detail focussed and professionalism;
- Ability to multi-task, handle pressure, changing priorities and deadlines;
- Desire to learn, grow and improve with the GoSweetSpot team
- At least one years experience managing accounts;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel
Sounds pretty good huh. If you think you have all these boxes ticked, get your CV across to us today at firstname.lastname@example.org