Auckland, New Zealand
We are seeking a self-managed positive person to join our progressive company, with a lean and friendly team. We are a supportive company that acknowledges smart working individuals.
A motivated person with good experience (2 years +) in managing customer relationships.
- Good communication skills, with excellent written and verbal English
- An excellent phone manner
- Be computer savy
Your key responsibility will be:
- Pro-actively managing a portfolio of small to medium businesses (face to face, and telephone based)
- Presenting to existing customers
- You will be promoting all services the company offers so a forward-thinking and positive approach will be desirable.
You're a quick thinker and enjoy finding solutions. You're someone who will actively contribute to the team, conscious of improvements and enthusiasm to add value. It is an autonomous role, and will be enjoyable with considerable variety that will keep you on your toes and challenged.
What we are looking for:
- A confident, personable individual.
- Someone who takes ownership, is accountable and wants to be part of this success story.
- A team player with a reliable, respectful and genuine work ethic
A valid NZ drivers license is essential.
You will be joining our existing team of 6 new business and account managers. Sounds pretty good huh. If you think you have all these boxes ticked, get your CV across to us today at firstname.lastname@example.org